- All Coaches Must Be Registered. Please go to the
Registration page for details.
- Please check your coaches packet in the shed before your scheduled
games, every Saturday. We have a lot of information that you will
need as a coach and also things that need to be given to the
- Please check your schedules for game times.
- Inter-Regional Coaches that are listed as the home team:
please make sure to call the other coach prior to Saturday's game to make sure that
the game schedule has not changed. Also, if there are rain outs at the home team's
fields, please notify the other coach as soon as you know that the games at your home
region are cancelled.
- Note that we have new blue trash cans, please make sure that all the trash is picked up
after your game. We do not have anyone that does this job. We all are responsible for
the cleanliness of the fields.
- If you play inter-regionally please look at the latest schedules
...they could still change! Check our web site, and that of
www.ayso49.org for the latest schedules.
- Inter-regional teams playing playing at our AYSO 208 fields:
If there is a cancellation at our region, please contact the reschedule your
game with the other coach. Please review the inter-regional guidelines for make up
- Guidelines for Interregional Games
- Locations of Inter-Regional Games
Player Evaluation Forms (You will need the latest
Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents):
Coaches we are asking all of you to do player evaluations. The forms are posted below. We ask
that you fill them out and return them when you pick up your pictures.
The AYSO Incident Report Form is used whenever there is
a personal injury, damaged property, or threats of or actual physical violence surrounding
an AYSO game, practice, event or property. Further instructions and information are contained
within the form.
Coaching Resources and Links:
Last Updated: 02/26/2013